Welcome to SWD Originals

Welcome to SWD Originals. Here you can find all kinds of different types of PSP and other digital artwork and scrap made fully by SWD. Many of these are free to use, just please read my Terms of Use. Enjoy!

If you'd like to follow and have your blinkie places on this blog or one of my other ones, let me know. Email me at wolfdenart@gmail.com, and we'll get it done :).

Monday, November 3, 2014

Playing Catch-Up

OK, it's catch-up time. I'll try to organize them as best I can, since there are so many for one post.  Enjoy!

Silver Wolf Designs
Main blog
For news, updates, and announcements on what's going on at SWD currently.
www.silverwolfdesigns@blogspot.com

SWD Originals
Tags, tuts, tubes and more made exclusively by SWD. Free to use as long as the TOU is followed.
www.swdoriginals.blogspot.com

SWD Scrap Kits, Tags & Tuts
Tags, tuts and more by SWD using others' kits and scrap.
www.swdscrapkitstagsntuts.blogspot.com

SWD Jewelry
Jewelry made exclusively by SWD.
www.swdjewelry.blogspot.com -;-

Social Media

Facebook
SWD on Facebook


LinkedIn
SWD on LinkedIn


No comments:

Post a Comment